whoops

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Pepe el Pollo wrote:

Just tell him that he is a noob and he will shut up
      I know he is not a noob. He has been playing Ikariam for many years.

But, his posts would mean so much more if he would just get to the heart of the matter.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CoUstes ().

• CoUstes wrote:

Fine by me. Keep writing tomes. I don't even read 10% of what you write, so how useful are all those words?
      I turned it into a game for a while, whilst omikron was still very active back before we had the server reps and what not. There were a lot more people to annoy there, and I made the posts extra long and in amongst all the rambling there were epic, over the top imnsults being doled out and the people that caught on just pis sed themselves laughing and also turned it into a back and forth. At one point, we co-ordinated turning two large alliances against each other and proceeded to laugh at the results unfold. And till no one really caught on, just all the usual 'This guy writes novels! NOT READING THIS!' crap. It can be a lot of fun sometimes.

CoUstes wrote:

Pepe el Pollo wrote:

Just tell him that he is a noob and he will shut up
      I know he is not a noob. He has been playing Ikariam for many years.
      But, his posts would mean so much more if he would just got to the heart of the matter.
      That's no fun though.

And requires way, waaaaaaay more effort to do then just typing up my thoughts and letting them roll off the tongue so to speak. I type fast so it's no real issue either the lengths most times.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • That's no fun though.

Spidey Taak wrote:

And requires way, waaaaaaay more effort to do then just typing up my thoughts and letting them roll off the tongue so to speak. I type fast so it's no real issue either the lengths most times.

But sometimes less is more. ;)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

That's no fun though.

Spidey Taak wrote:

But sometimes less is more. ;)
      Read the last post (my post) on page 2 June. ;)

Also, last time I posted a meaningful 3 word post, the thread turned into 3 pages of people being gobsmacked, so maybe it isn't a good idea to do often. :p

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • here is a genius thought...how about you mosey your way to the server, build your account up like the self professed builder bob talent can do, and let me know when you be ready for put'n on a demonstration of the wizardry you posses and maybe...just a maybe....we might pay a wee bit more attention to what it is you have to say.

standing offer

You pick offense, or defense...30k MS cap
      Defense picks location
      offense picks navy or land
      1vs1 but that doesn't cover 3rd party reactions to taking their ports/towns..so get your arrangements done ahead of time so as to not have a sudden shock when a rebellion costs you a wave to the gods of Scatter or you find that empty port suddenly has navy objecting to you using it.

Winner or loser, the fight ends after the battle is over...maybe arrangements for rematch is plausible but not a right.

Til then, you'll have to pardon me for dismissing your posts as walls of text that I don't have the desire nor time to invest in reading them.

and here are some smiley faces to settle you thinking I am being harsh/angry/aggressive

:havecookie: :thumbup: 8-) :eyeroll: :mellow: :huh: :D

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson