Inactive Players, Lonely Island

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Okay, Spidey Taak.{censored}. First, take a big step back... and literally {censored}! Now, I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific {censored} power play you're trying to pull here, but ikariam is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again. Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly {censored} firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the {censored} United Nations and get a {censored} binding resolution to keep me from {censored} destroying you. I am talking scorched earth, {censored}! I will massacre you! {censored}

The post was edited 1 time, last by DrkAngel ().

• Be sure to bring a ladder so you can reach past my shins.

I work with horses so am used to things like a horse putting a half tonne of pressure on your toes as they stamp down without thinking to absolutely munt your steel cap boots and take off half your toe nail and mean you need to go buy new steel cap boots because the steel is now diffing into the bottom of your foot - so you better be able to do some actual damage, but that assumes I don't just squash you under foot whilst walking by going about my own business.

That said,

Go back to your little cry baby corner kid.

P.S. I'm waiting for mods to lock this as the threads been addressed solidly.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
  • Pepe el Pollo wrote:

Okay, Spidey Taak.{censored}. First, take a big step back... and literally {censored}! Now, I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific {censored} power play you're trying to pull here, but ikariam is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again. Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly {censored} firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the {censored} United Nations and get a {censored} binding resolution to keep me from {censored} destroying you. I am talking scorched earth, {censored}! I will massacre you! {censored}

P.S. I can't help myself and probably will get a warning for this but screw it:

{censored} my own face? You know, I probably could. What about you Pepe?

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by DrkAngel ().

• Pepe el Pollo wrote:

this show how weak you are.

Also, I played in alpha and you and your friends didn’t show any kind of “will” to help me.

Your lost friends block me and occupy my towns.

I was a virgin with 6k TS for God’s sake

This is just the history of how I became the villain

You have a very strange way of asking for "help." You created a new account on Alpha, built it up enough to be capable of building some ships, then proceeded to attack me. You also spammed numerous players in Lost, bragging about how great you are. You created an alliance of 1 and trolled us on it's description page. You became the subject of rundmails, not because we were after you, but because people were comparing the obnoxious messages you sent to each of us.

And this was well before you reached the TS of 6K.

What kind of response were you expecting? :pillepalle:

Your behavior has nothing to do with why islands are empty or why players go inactive. Your behavior is more of a demonstration of why established players might be tempted to go smack a player despite a drastic score difference.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats