BONE vs DWOOD Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• BONE vs DWOOD Spam

I created this section cause obviously you guys can’t follow the board rules when it says only CR posted in CR section. This is the SPAM section

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Since tobacco likes to cry so much here goes a shoulder for you to cry on. Face it bro. You and your ally suck. for the record it won't EVER be another peace treaty between our alliances. Also you asked can my alliance keep it up. Of course. There is a reason we have been #1 OP and DP since the server started and nobody gonna take us off that. DWOOD are now our personal farms and stunt dummies. When we wanna learn new fighting tricks we use you guys as our tryout. Also noticed you said you never fought an alliance that does many multi attacks. Well sorry to say you have been in an uncoordinated alliance. We have 27 members and you have 59 but you can't muster more then 6-7 people to actually fight. Who fault is that lmfao.

Funny you tried to blame this on pepe saying you was gonna 0 us. We have 27 members and only 8 members where in this fight. How are you gonna zero us if not even 50% of the alliance is in the fight. whatever excuses you have to make is irrelevant. You guys have bad built accounts and fight no forge. no matter how hard you can try your non forged against forged and skilled is never gonna win. Now tabacoo stop making excuses. Where your excuse for running from my navy and almost overtime you fight alone you lose. You have given away the most damage in your alliance and yet you still the only to talk. Less talk more action and skill buddy

Battle for Rockus
      (12.12.2018 5:54:10)
      akasia[DWOOD] from STONE1, axysrmk[DWOOD] from Brookland, Foop19[DWOOD] from Foop, Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from STONE1, Dutch Oven, DuGalle[DWOOD] from STONE1, Flashburn[DWOOD] from Brookland, Jonesboro, Bono, Jack Mihoff[DWOOD] from Brookland, Amphipolis
      vs
      WWZ[BONE] from Rood, Pajajaran, Graveyard P, Claiborne, Stark3, Toast[BONE] from Rockus, Graveyard P, Monkey D Luffy[BONE] from Graveyard P, zaza[BONE] from Rood, godsassassin[BONE] from Rood, Claiborne, Chillz[BONE] from Peter Pan, Graveyard P, Riski Baldong[BONE] from Majapahit, Justin[BONE] from Graveyard P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
      Swordsman............................0(-1973) - Swordsman.........................1574(-1819)
      Hoplite..............................0(-2101) - Hoplite...........................1115(-2190)
      Steam Giant...........................0(-218) - Steam Giant...........................706(-0)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................36(-0)
      Catapult...............................0(-53) - Catapult...............................24(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook..................................110(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-50) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................594(-0)
      Gyrocopter............................0(-128) - Gyrocopter...........................216(-80)
      ............................................. - Mortar.................................91(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-11) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0)
      Archer..................................0(-4) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-7842.4 - Military..............................-5448.8
      Offensive points........................13622 - Defence points..........................19606
      Damage Received........................392120 - Damage Received........................272440
      Damage Percent............................59% - Damage Percent............................41%

Winners: Riski Baldong[BONE], Monkey D Luffy[BONE], godsassassin[BONE], Toast[BONE], Chillz[BONE], zaza[BONE], Justin[BONE], WWZ[BONE]

Losers: akasia[DWOOD], Flashburn[DWOOD], axysrmk[DWOOD], Jack Mihoff[DWOOD], Tobacco Fields[DWOOD], Foop19[DWOOD], DuGalle[DWOOD

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Just wanted to give an update for those observing. I have totaled up damage from both sides though the first 4 pages of the cr thread. Here is our current standings and break down by page. Please feel free to spend the time I did to correct my math. Should be within 1% margin. Will continue to update once more pages have been filled.

Deadwood damage through page 4 = 2,626,033
      Bone damage through page 4 = 4,304,501

Deadwood damage through page 3 = 2,551,333
      Bone damage through page 3 = 3,347,417

Deadwood damage through page 2 = 1,177,103
      Bone damage through page 2 = 902,038

Deadwood damage through page 1 = 687,870
      Bone damage through page 1 = 297,335

"No use running, you'll just die tired."