BUG: trade ships disappear

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Is it possible they're scattering? Does it always happen after pillaging the same town, or does it happen from multiple towns?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Is it possible they're scattering? Does it always happen after pillaging the same town, or does it happen from multiple towns?
      If the ships were scattering, it must have shown the information of it at the left of screen, below military overview. I have experienced this before, rly frustrated. But dont worry, chuangiao, your ships and your loot shall arrive soon, its a rare bug/display
    • Sometimes you'll face a player who is active that you are pillaging and if memory serves, I could be wrong or it was patched out forever ago, if they built a ship in the town inside the time it took you to load the pillage then your troops would scatter, and then all it takes is your enemy to dismiss the ship as soon as it happens to keep you confused and not sure what is going on.

But this one appears to be a rare bug, sucky bug though.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • Monk wrote:

From what I know, game developers have been informed about this bug and ships should return in your town in about 1 hour after they disapear.
      Yes that's absolutely true. It could sometimes happpen that the tradeships disappear after pillageing etc. But the ships will ususally return within an hour. It's a bug and it is already reported.
    • I've had that happen after pillaging an inactive player, that by chance was finally ghosted whilst My ships were still out. they'll return
      I play for fun. I don't sweat the petty chit, nor pet the sweaty chit. Proud to be a Member of -Z- on Boreas and Eunomia, but keep in mind it's just a freaking game, lol.
      Say Hello to Tris, My Wife and I's Rescue Cat. Mess with Us, She'll claw Yer eyes out 8^)
    • Monk wrote:

From what I know, game developers have been informed about this bug and ships should return in your town in about 1 hour after they disapear.

MeatWagon713 wrote:

JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Is it possible they're scattering? Does it always happen after pillaging the same town, or does it happen from multiple towns?
      If the ships were scattering, it must have shown the information of it at the left of screen, below military overview. I have experienced this before, rly frustrated. But dont worry, chuangiao, your ships and your loot shall arrive soon, its a rare bug/display

Spidey Taak wrote:

Sometimes you'll face a player who is active that you are pillaging and if memory serves, I could be wrong or it was patched out forever ago, if they built a ship in the town inside the time it took you to load the pillage then your troops would scatter, and then all it takes is your enemy to dismiss the ship as soon as it happens to keep you confused and not sure what is going on.

But this one appears to be a rare bug, sucky bug though.

Sir_Zane wrote:

I've had that happen after pillaging an inactive player, that by chance was finally ghosted whilst My ships were still out. they'll return
      I completely agree with you, guys. It rarely happens. And the trade ships will return in less than 30 minutes. Anyway, it's a bit annoying bug !