LONGEST WAR OF IKARIAM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• LONGEST WAR OF IKARIAM

Hello everyone, I saw a post at Turkish server board, Longest War of Ikariam, I just want to share this for Ikariam lovers :)

Apperantly war took 375 days, 36032 rounds, war happened at Turkish Beta server,

• that's not the longest War.

The longest war is currently under way on our own Beta servers between HELL and HFX, where HELL's entire aim is to force the entirety of the alliance to quit the game and failing that leave the alliance. They've wiped out over 100 members in over a year of gameplay and it's not showing any sign of slowing down.

Also, when I played OGame before I played Ikariam I managed to get invited into an all Turkish alliance, which is sort of unheard of. There's an unwritten rule with turks on a non-turkish server, and that rule is, no matter what, you NEVER attack another turk even if that turk is not allied to you. Me not knowing thois proceeded with my annihilation I'd beens etting up for 6 weeks with2 other friends spewing out 200 odd nukes and wiping a massive fleet and farming this turk to deletion, itw as glorious and at that stage of the server the most nukes ever launched against a single player. Needless to say I broke the unwritten rule and the turk alliance I was in fractured, more then half swore they'd find me and destroy me (all of them failed miserably lol) and the others just rage quit the game at the betrayal of their trust I had committed. I was left with the twoi guys that invited me in in the first place and they were pretty cool. In any case, I can understand how fierce the turks can be when they feel they've been slighted ao it's not surprising that they have the second longest running war in the games' history.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • I misread - you meant to say longest single battle.

Me and a mate once had asingle ramship attackinga single ramship with some tenders to fix the damage after each round that lasted for 3 weeks before we got bored.

But link to the thread would be nice so we can see the CR.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • Spidey Taak wrote:

that's not the longest War.

The longest war is currently under way on our own Beta servers between HELL and HFX, where HELL's entire aim is to force the entirety of the alliance to quit the game and failing that leave the alliance. They've wiped out over 100 members in over a year of gameplay and it's not showing any sign of slowing down.

Also, when I played OGame before I played Ikariam I managed to get invited into an all Turkish alliance, which is sort of unheard of. There's an unwritten rule with turks on a non-turkish server, and that rule is, no matter what, you NEVER attack another turk even if that turk is not allied to you. Me not knowing thois proceeded with my annihilation I'd beens etting up for 6 weeks with2 other friends spewing out 200 odd nukes and wiping a massive fleet and farming this turk to deletion, itw as glorious and at that stage of the server the most nukes ever launched against a single player. Needless to say I broke the unwritten rule and the turk alliance I was in fractured, more then half swore they'd find me and destroy me (all of them failed miserably lol) and the others just rage quit the game at the betrayal of their trust I had committed. I was left with the twoi guys that invited me in in the first place and they were pretty cool. In any case, I can understand how fierce the turks can be when they feel they've been slighted ao it's not surprising that they have the second longest running war in the games' history.
      i heard on longer wars
      But i didnt hear on that turkish rule
      Thats interesting