Balloon Carrier BUG

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Balloon Carrier BUG

Been having issues that are really destroying the game for me. Each match its all the same. Usually by round four I'm losing 4 carriers a round. Everything is fully upgraded. I faced someone with no carrier upgrades a couple weeks ago and after like 8 rounds (he had no forge) I was losing the same amount he was. That's not right.

This is the first time I reported a bug on the boards so whatever info is needed I can provide. Thank you whoever reads this.
    • No response. So right now I'm losing 4 carriers per round (forged) while my opponent is losing 2 per round (UNFORGED).. um.. this is getting really ducking old. So I decided to clean up my cache.. well now my rams ships have gone stupid. Losing 18 ram ships (3 per slot) per round (forged) to my opponent who is losing the same, 18 ram ships (UNFORGED).

Is there any actual board members around anymore? Submitted a ticket almost 2 weeks ago and still no contact. Sending in new ticket tomorrow to most likely be ignored again.

Also fighting someone who is forged right now is a joke. I lose 4 carriers a round to an unforged player, against a forged one I lose 4-5 almost EVERY round. Usually there are rounds here and there where I only take a couple loses but still shouldn't be taking any. I can only imagine how many ram ships I'd be losing right now if he was forged. Probably 4 per slot.

Feel like I'm talking to myself.

Server: Beta
      IGN: nMe X

Let me know if I'm forgetting anything. This bug section use to prompt you for info.. looks like something is slipping.
    • nMe wrote:

So right now I'm losing 4 carriers per round (forged) while my opponent is losing 2 per round (UNFORGED)

Losing 18 ram ships (3 per slot) per round (forged) to my opponent who is losing the same, 18 ram ships (UNFORGED).
      even if u havent upgraded full armor, and your opponent filled his battleline of full paddles + forged, your balloon carriers got destroyed in a single round sounds rly ridiculous to me. And 5 Ram ships (not 3 Ram ships as u said) or 3 Steam Rams fill a slot in a small/ medium battlefield size. Unless your units were wounded after several rounds of fighting and got destroyed in a certain round, there is no way they got one-shotted as u described. So proof rly needed here
    • It's all actually happening. Whats a good site to host pics on? I think photobucket isn't free anymore.

I have 3 different battles showing proof, and any battle I get into will show proof too. The carrier problems starts EVERY TIME at round 4. I'll find a hosting site and put some pics up tomorrow after New Years. Also I've never lost 3 ram ship units in one slot before ever to a non forged player. It's always 1 or 2 ram ship losses per slot when I'm forged and opponent isn't forged.
    • It seems to be happening on the offensive side of the attack. All my CR's are gone since I had to go into v-mode for more than 7 days, but I have a CR from where the person I've been attacking hasn't had a problem at all, and now ended up losing a ton of carriers attacking me, the same way it happens to me. I'll upload pics and such, but just wanted to share a CR. Usually its me attacking and being forged against an unforged player and losing more carriers but this time both of us were unforged and he lost so much more than me. Were both fully upgraded with all units. Is this bug just effecting me and anyone who attacks me?? Also to note, I only had speedboats in the battle for about 45 rounds, so if I had them in the whole time there would of been over 200 lost carriers for just one side. Again, this usually is how it effects me but I guess if anyone attacks me, get ready to lose a ton of carriers and do jack in damage to artillery.

Sea battle near Motel 6
      (03.01.2019 6:03:55)
      Viet Nam[-HFX-] from Cần Thơ, Bình Dương
      vs
      tactician[Xtr-P] from Motel 6, nMe X[Xtr-P] from Marble-1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Balloon Carrier.......................94(-97) - Balloon Carrier.......................105(-8) <------------- Notice how he lost almost 100 carriers while I only lost 8 carriers in the last 4 rounds of the battle
      Tender.................................25(-0) - Tender.................................45(-0)
      Ram-Ship............................99(-1115) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-898)
      Fire Ship..............................2(-28) - Fire Ship...........................10(-1265)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................252(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................294(-0)
      Steam Ram...........................358(-655) - Steam Ram...........................242(-151)
      Rocket Ship...........................8(-327) - Rocket Ship..........................78(-164)
      Diving Boat............................0(-66) - Diving Boat...........................0(-128)
      Paddle Speedboat.....................275(-15) - Paddle Speedboat......................270(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.............................-34769.8 - Military.............................-23358.6
      Offensive points......................58396.5 - Defence points........................86924.5
      Damage Received.......................1738490 - Damage Received.......................1167930
      Damage Percent............................59% - Damage Percent............................41%

Winners: Viet Nam[-HFX-]

Losers: tactician[Xtr-P], nMe X[Xtr-P]

245 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

2 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

114 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

34 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

4 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

48 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

134 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

149 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

20 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

43 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

4 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

46 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

10 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

50 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

114 units from Viet Nam[-HFX-] are blocking the port entrance to Motel 6

tactician[Xtr-P]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

As the only thing left of nMe X[Xtr-P]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

nMe X's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    • I use Lightshot for ingame photos. works great and is free
      I play for fun. I don't sweat the petty chit, nor pet the sweaty chit. Proud to be a Member of -Z- on Boreas, but keep in mind it's just a freaking game, lol.
      Say Hello to Tris, My Wife and I's Rescue Cat. Mess with Us, She'll claw Yer eyes out 8^)
    • How do I print Screen from Windows 10 to save on computer to upload? I followed directions from google but it just kinda dims the light on my computer for a second but never opens anything to save let alone some tool opening up. Also have no idea where to find the Combat ID. This is also a CR of the bug happening to my attacker, trying to show how it effects only the attacker, but how am I suppose to do anything since I don't have the other players info like combat ID and such? I'm kinda lost. More in depth explanation will be needed Mea1.

Hopefully I have an extra save CR thing from the inventory box because this CR will be gone in 1-2 days I believe.
    • Server = Beta
      PlayerID = 335351
      CombatId = 713115

Here are some CR's with the attacker (which the bug effects) losing 1 carrier, than losing 2, 3, and than 4 in the matter of such and such amount of rounds. Each round between the same amount of carriers were lost. At the end there are 3 CR's from the possible ram ship bug which causes you to lose more ram ships per round. Each round between round on the CR's the same amount of ram ships were lost. This might not work since the bug effected the attacker who wasn't me, but I just want this documented. Once I get into a fight again as attacker which will be in the next couple days will show the bug effecting me. Thanks for the help blackscorpion and Mea1.

Screenshot (9).jpg
      Screenshot (10).jpg
      Screenshot (11).jpg
      Screenshot (12).jpg
      Screenshot (13).jpg
      Screenshot (14).jpg
      Screenshot (15).jpg
      Screenshot (16).jpg
      Screenshot (17).jpg
      Screenshot (18).jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by nMe ().

• New

Here it is pretty obvious what happend.
      The attacker had too less tender, so after each round there was not enough "healing power" to get all ships up to 100% HP again. Thus they stared with less than 100% in the next round, here they get again too less healing to get up to the amout of HP they started with in this round.
      => At some point the HP are too low and the attacker will loose more in one round. After more units dying the average HP will rise a bit again. => He looses for a while less again, and then more and so on.
    • New

This only started happening when the newest update came out. I do a lot of fighting so I'm not sure why 20 tenders isn't enough now, was before the update. Pretty sure when I attack this guy when he comes out of v-mode I will have the same problem. Oh well, I'll report it again and see what happens. If this is the final ruling than I might as well quit because winning a damage based battle while losing 3 or 4 carriers a round is stupid. You only lose 4 carriers a round when you have NO UPGRADES, yet I have all of mine. ugh. Why you guys keep screwing up this game more and more with each stupid patch.
    • New

The last update did change nothing about that. It has been that way since the release of the "new" combat system. Sure, if you only have 10 tenders for a start and maybe then send 10 more, you will face this "problem" too, but if you would try to send 40 tenders directly from the first round, I'm pretty sure it would work out way better.
      And no, it is not stupid, that's how the combat system works. That's how it works in every game... If all your units are down to 10% HP they only need one more hit to die, but if you heal them to 100% they can take some more hits :)