Cultural treaties

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cultural treaties

So I went in active by mistake and since coming back all my cultural treaties have gone...

No great issue but I can’t seen to accept any new ones the accept button is greyed out and when I select my museum I get no option to distribute cultural goods.

Anyone have any ideas???
    • Does your museum show any treaties at all, or does it show zero?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Going inactive should not remove the CT's. They get removed when you ghost out from the Inactive state.

Sounds like you have all of your CT's intact but game is glitching in showing you that you have them all still there.

P.S. if you have pending CT's (treaties that you have sent to other players but they have not yet accepted them) and they add up to your total amount of CT's available, then you will not be able to accept new CT's while they are pending -- if this is the case then cancel 1 of the pending CTs and then you should be able to accept 1 new CT from someone that sends you a request.
      Leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Ny (transfer from Lambda)
      Leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Lambda (R.I.P)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Administrator/Bureaucrat of WikIkariam - the English Ikariam wiki
    • changedstate wrote:

When I select my museum all I get is upgrade or demolish.
      There should be a big pop-up window (separately from the Upgrade/Demolish window) that has 3 tab Museum, Treaty Partners, and Distribute cultural goods!

The Museum tab will show you how many CT's are filled vs how many CT's you can have.

The Treaty Partners tab shows you the names of all the players you have CT's with.

The Distribute cultural goods tab allows you to allocate how many CT's to be applied to each of your towns.

If you do not get this window then something is wrong, possibly you have a pop-up blocker activated or such.
      Leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Ny (transfer from Lambda)
      Leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Lambda (R.I.P)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Administrator/Bureaucrat of WikIkariam - the English Ikariam wiki