Declaration BONE vs DWOOD

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Declaration BONE vs DWOOD

Afternoon/Morning whatever it is to whom is reading. As the human sacrifice need led for BONE for our New Years resolutions, we hereby declare war against DWOOD. Let’s see which word deserves to be the primary description of our manliness. Who will take home the 3rd leg champion. THE BONE OR THE WOOD.

Terms to end
      1.) First alliance to 10mil (Damage and Loot combined)
      2.) Either side surrender
      3.) Loot is 1 to 1 as same as damage

War begins Jan 15 18:00:00 game time. You guys have 3 days to prepare

We have been back and forth for months and we here at BONE decided to make it official so you guys can’t hide behind fake CRs. We will also send a guantlet if you guys will finally accept it. You guys better prepare cause if not it will be your downfall.

Weezy, Leader of BONE

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • So you guys are automatically forfeit then?.......how you gonna start attacking us but can't be man enough to accept the war?

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • I just wanna put two cents in of how cowardly it is for DWOOD to not accept this war. It shows you have no backbone to sit here and not even accept it respectfully. Won’t accept a board war and won’t accept a gauntlet war. That quite pathetic. You send messages calling BONE all types of names and Tabacco Fields saying we are specks but you guys are too scared to have a war with us. You cannot complain about others alliances because we have been fighting you guys 1v1 for over a month and still you guys coward out.

MAN UP AND ACCEPT THE WAR :). MAN UP AND SHOW YOUR CRs.

Ikariam has come to players hiding, crying, and cowards. You start a fight but can’t accept a retaliation. I have never seen a more scared alliance before. This is a shame

• Due to the collapse of Bone We are Declaring this war over. I must say we did make some friends with former bone players. So to answer Dr Weezy comment. "Who will take home the 3rd leg champion. THE BONE OR THE WOOD." BigLew "Its not the size that counts its how long you can last ;) " . You can't just force people to do what you want you have to woo them.

On that note :beer: