Declaration BONE vs Savage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Declaration BONE vs Savage

Due to us already knowing savage was gonna help DWOOD cause they know DWOOD can't fight we will make this even better. No savage you cannot hide behind your farms and just run all day and then at night try to fight. Your not gonna sit here and not include loots. Your big farms who don't want anyone to know. So I'm using my right and declaring on you. You will not run and hide. This is war and everything will be included. Don't be a farm and you won't get looted. Plain and simple

Terms:
      1) First alliance to 7mil damage
      2) LOOTS ARE INCLUDED. 1 to 1. (Don't be a farm then you won't be looted. In a real fight does the army abandon there towns and let the enemy take everything just to save the military. I thought the military was the point of saving the town)
      3) Either side surrender

WAR BEGINS 18:00:00 gametime today

More then 12 hours after declaration so buddies get prepared :)

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You just couldnt stand us beating you to the declaration right ? hahahahaha what a cry baby , why dont you surrender the other war ? you are basically telling me you are going to lose if you dont include loot haha

this has to be the funniest thing ive seen in a while .
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aben ().

• Who said we are surrendering?....and what crying?.....this is perfectly within the rules. You seem like the one more hurt. If you cannot protect your loots then don't declare a war on us. Ya can't pick and choose and expect everyone to play like you. If we can protect our loots and still fight why you can't?.........I accept your other war also.

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • i can imagine you throwing a tantrum "waaaaa they declared first now i need to follow their terms waaaaaa ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( " hahaha . what ever you say to make you feel better . We will just get 2 Victories on you at the same time .

Also , making it as low as a heads up as u could huh ? hahahaha
      Im glad you are still shooting nothing but cheap shots :lol:
      -S- General

• you declared before me so how is it a cheap blow?.....you obviously are ready to fight. War begins tmmwwr. Keep crying its entertaining

• Not sure I can remember one alliance dropping a dow on the same alliance that already made an active dow on them. Seems like it should not be an option to me, but I can't seem to find anything forbidding it. Kinda weird approach, though. Used to be people just re-dowed after the first war ended, if they disagreed with the terms.

So I guess we have 2 wars to fight.

Would it not have been easier to just tally up the loot and add that information to your posts? I mean, you didn't invalidate the dow we already had in place. After you hit the 7mil with loots to end your war, you will still have to hit 7 mil without loots anyway to end ours.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • I Already accepted the other war. This is so both sides of the spectrum have there own. All I'm gonna do is calc the CRs with the timestamp after this one and the loots included in it. loots will be included in this damage not yours. So at the end the winner has won both sides of the terms. That way the trash talk could be even more sweet. Its also possible for one side to only win one nd not win the other but its also possible to win both wars. So may the best win

• Very good time. Just wish everyone stop avoiding my navy.......:(. I just wanna play. Nobody wanna play with me

• Due to BONE alliance being down to 11 members out of which 4 are in vacation mode . And since we are currently leading in BOTH counters , and Weezy has gone MIA . I am hereby declaring us winners of this war and the one we declared .
      if ANY current BONE member wishes to dispute this , feel free to message us or directly declare a war :D ,
      What a shame that it had to end like this (not really)

Regards from Savage ,

S 2-0 BONE Hold that Weezy <3
      -S- General