Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Game of Thrones (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

DrkAngel

MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Sober

-X- Declares war on EHRO

Soupy2

HELL vrs HFX

Khaleesi

Pinned Cultural Treaties Thread

T-A

Recent Activities

• DrkAngel -

Replied to the thread Game of Thrones (CONTAINS SPOILERS).

@Khaleesi No I haven't. I will have to check that out.
  • President Trump -

Liked Sober’s post in the thread MIGA VS BONE- > CRS.

Like (Post)
    Sea battle near Crystal Fish (21.08.2017 0:40:44) TamAlThor[BONE] from WZP, Crystal Fish vs genk[MIGA] from WZP, Sober[MIGA] from Crystal Fish,…
  • Sober -

Replied to the thread MIGA VS BONE- > CRS.

Sea battle near Crystal Fish (21.08.2017 0:40:44) TamAlThor[BONE] from WZP, Crystal Fish vs genk[MIGA] from WZP, Sober[MIGA] from Crystal Fish,…
  • LG2nd -

Wrote a comment on Helle’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi Helle,
    I would like reporting to you as game operator the following issue that happened to me today.
    I got a message in the game saying
    " Kini 20.08.2017 22:02 Your troops are turning back because you're interacting with a player using the same IP…
  • President Trump -

Liked Soupy2’s post in the thread -X- Declares war on EHRO.

Like (Post)
    Quote from President Trump: “Quote from BloodRain: “Quote from President Trump: “Yay -X- declared war on another alliance... first alliance that's ever declared war on more alliances than its posted crs.... Will a decent cr finally be…
  • Soupy2 -

Replied to the thread -X- Declares war on EHRO.

Quote from President Trump: “Quote from BloodRain: “Quote from President Trump: “Yay -X- declared war on another alliance... first alliance that's ever declared war on more alliances than its posted crs.... Will a decent cr finally be…
  • chev -

• Soupy2 -

Quote from AntonO: “Thats just me stating that Your alliance claims to play fairly and openly. Yet Sneak attacks. Its fine though ... like i said ... We need no time to prepare. ” Uuuuuhhhhhmmmmm.... Sneak attacks are part of the game. It's a…
  • Khaleesi -

Liked ZombieGuy’s post in the thread Game of Thrones (CONTAINS SPOILERS).

Like (Post)
    Oh Jesus, I just saw it as well.
  • Khaleesi -

Liked Little Mobster’s post in the thread Game of Thrones (CONTAINS SPOILERS).

Like (Post)
    The leaked episode broke my heart, that's all I'm going to say.