Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Intermediate+] The Island [Game]

Hari Seldon

This or That Game????

yes

HELL vrs HFX

Alhazred

VNS vs HoR and LOST CRs

Grouchy Eric

lots of ct

Recent Activities

• Hari Seldon -

Replied to the thread [Intermediate+] The Island [Game].

sorry for this rather long post, it is past midnight here so I hope this post still makes some sense. Quote from Sharpe12: “Hari changes subject to the psycho 1 lynch reasoning, despite it being blatantly obvious why you'd vote for it. ” Changing…
  • yes -

Replied to the thread This or That Game????.

Quote from king-23: “arent they the same thing? football ” Not at all football is a lot more violent and you use your hands, Soccer is less violent and you play with your foot.
  • DrkAngel -

Quote from PsYcHoTiGeR: “Sharpe makes good points. Im wiling to vote for Hari over Bam. Bam has not given me a bad vibe. VOTE HARI ” What about my points? Care to share your thoughts on those?
  • Alhazred -

Liked CoUstes’s post in the thread Talk About Another Embarrassing Loss....

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alhazred: “On the 22.07.2017 17:38 Shock Top wrote: > I really don't care when players flag from a battle as sometimes it's necessary, but when you ridicule an alliance on the boards for running, and then you run.....priceless. Can someone…
  • Alhazred -

Replied to the thread HELL vrs HFX.

Battle for Polis (21.07.2017 1:38:23) Sober[-HFX-] from CWS vs mondlava[HELL] from BoCeltica, DiamondPrincess[HELL] from Target Masters, Preda King, Head…
  • Kaleg Nar -

Votecount Hari: Sharpe, Hans, Psycho Sharpe: Bam, Drk 4 votes for a lynch 24 hours left in Day 5 (I realize I made an error in my previous post by saying 21 instead of 25) timeanddate.com/countdown/elec…+5+Countdown&font=cursive
  • Sharpe12 -

^fair point, it might come in useful tomorrow.
  • bamcbix -

Please vote me, psycho... I'd love you to try to make your first case this game. Including psycho 1, 2 and maul.
  • Sharpe12 -

in future games I think I'm going to write notes as I go along, nobody should have to re-read that many Hari posts especially not all at the same time.
  • PsYcHoTiGeR -

Sharpe makes good points. Im wiling to vote for Hari over Bam. Bam has not given me a bad vibe. VOTE HARI