Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Gameforge.com no longer used to login to Ikariam

RE: Ikariam app and Android 8

This or That Game????

DKTD01

ONE Emoticon Conversations

DKTD01

Count to 100,000!

DKTD01

Recent Activities

• Turkeh -

Posted the thread Gameforge.com no longer used to login to Ikariam.

Thread
    Dear Players: Gameforge.com will no longer serve as a login platform for our browser games Thank you! Your Ikariam Team
  • Turkeh -

Posted the thread RE: Ikariam app and Android 8.

Thread
    Dear players, We recently noticed that unfortunately the Ikariam Android app doesn't work with Android 8. We are aware of the issue and are working on a solution, however, we can not tell you when such a solution will be available at this point in time.…
  • DKTD01 -

Replied to the thread This or That Game????.

Anti, because those Animals didn't do anything wrong. Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII or Maribel from Dragon Quest VII?
  • DKTD01 -

Replied to the thread ONE Emoticon Conversations.

• DKTD01 -

Replied to the thread Count to 100,000!.

67 Deer holding people up with Guns & Knives
  • DKTD01 -

Replied to the thread [GAME] true or false.

False, Eye find it very Funny The Next Person gets lost in thought all the Tyme
  • tsilibaris -

Replied to the thread DOW: BURNT versus BPO, SW_BH, DMI and -TA-.

oh and Nero Fox , SW has been dead since me and childcat left and then it died again when zahaaurel left too. Might be better if you scrapped the whole thing and start new.
  • tsilibaris -

Replied to the thread DOW: BURNT versus BPO, SW_BH, DMI and -TA-.

Oh soupy stop messing with roadkill like that.... BPO?? Really? they are just punks who like to extort small players.. Dont waste time on them. As for the rest of those alliances i would think there is no reason to declare war, just pillage them and be…
  • TeyNista -

Replied to the thread War on Asklepios D-k V.S. Angry Spam.

i Wonder what is Angry doing? ?( :stick: nguyenbienthuy just left after being #2 on Defense Points... making him #1 is the target... :lolbash:
  • plinkster -

Posted the thread Popcorn anyone?.

Thread
    Popcorn Anyone? trails-end.com/scout/EFJPJF6V Support My Son Nash on his Boy Scout goal. :stick: :thumbsup: