Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

-HFX- Membership Count

Lavidar

*** MosCo SUPER SALE!!! ***

Damia

Spam thread: PINOY PRIDE [GAGO] vs. Diamond Knights [D-K]

zzeltraehkcalb

What's new?

Pinned Cultural Treaties Thread

Dabo

Recent Activities

• Lavidar -

Replied to the thread -HFX- Membership Count.

I am just wondering, if you please... How do you decide which board account post you with? When yer feeling girly you post with 'Cute Lady'? And when yer feeling manly, you post with 'HUNTER'? Hrm.. Explains why more of yer posts are with 'Cute Lady'...
  • Damia -

Replied to the thread *** MosCo SUPER SALE!!! ***.

So, let me get this straight, and oh do please try to correct me if I'm wrong. However, this is the way that I see it, you like to insult people and alliances if they do not do as you command. And if you get attacked for it, rather than apologizing for…
  • zzeltraehkcalb -

Replied to the thread Spam thread: PINOY PRIDE [GAGO] vs. Diamond Knights [D-K].

:dash: owww teacher i'm very so sory...i'm just listening not reading... better to use this way @ black..blah blah blah @lord,blah blah blah not like this....@black@lord ,yes teacher? :beer:
  • LegendaryKiller -

Posted the thread What's new?.

Thread
    Just decided to check on things here and there. Haven't really played much this year, but I haven't dropped that far in the highscores either, so not a lot of growing must be going on. Just wanted to say hey to everybody, and that I could be making a…
  • Damia -

Liked HYBRID’s post in the thread I am back and back home at -HH-.

Like (Post)
    To all you old school player that used to be in -HH- and made new home somewhere else. Better bring your funky ass back home. LOL Miss you guys!!! Let's bring sexy back! :pump: -Hybrid
  • TeyNista -

Replied to the thread Spam thread: PINOY PRIDE [GAGO] vs. Diamond Knights [D-K].

Quote from zzeltraehkcalb: “@teynista....i know your posting and replied..hahaha nah,i did not ask you about your account...dont be so angry man...i'm just suggesting. how can you motivate them if until now you don't make any move as…
  • MosXerO -

Replied to the thread *** MosCo SUPER SALE!!! ***.

update: WeddingDog doesnèt like my sale. He has attacked Vnery again Sorry Guys :(
  • Dabo -

Replied to the thread Cultural Treaties Thread.

• TeyNista -

Liked Lord Earon’s post in the thread CR: PINOY PRIDE [GAGO] vs. Diamond Knights [D-K].

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • zzeltraehkcalb -

@teynista....i know your posting and replied..hahaha nah,i did not ask you about your account...dont be so angry man...i'm just suggesting. how can you motivate them if until now you don't make any move as GENERAL,ryt?(better BR's)...... GROW UP?…