Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-)

Pepe el Pollo

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Kaleg Nar

War between D-W and -S-

mr -x-

Hello

WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

mr -x-

Recent Activities

• Pepe el Pollo -

Replied to the thread [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-).

In other news, there were a tornado in Santa Fe
  • Farmhunter -

Replied to the thread [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-).

Aben lets just be serious... I was not a part of du30 in the previous wars and since me and some ER members joined du30 we are a different alliance with different leadership and we want to make a war with you to see our potential, since we dont see any…
  • Sir_Zane -

Liked MosXerO’s post in the thread Dear Santa Forge 3: It can't be coal again, again could it?.

Like (Post)
    Make your wishes this holiday season people #santaforge Dear Santa Forge, For years, I have been being a good buh..... reasonably decent boy. I did my chores... I brushed my teeth... I remembered to feed my children.... but every time I write my…
  • mr -x- -

Replied to the thread War between D-W and -S-.

• Winston Churchill -

Posted the thread Hello.

Thread
    I want to start playing. Who can invite?Desirable on marble and Hephaestus
  • mr -x- -

Replied to the thread WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread.

Battle for Drammen (13.11.2018 10:00:24) BAD MR -X-[DU30] from MR -X- TOWN vs 7marre[-S-] from Drammen --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................29(-1) -
  • mr -x- -

Replied to the thread Xtr-P vs LOK.

Quote from GreenPenguin: “Quote from mr -x-: “your world is no action.. come in dionysos and lets have fun there ” If your going to post something off topic, at least make it good. That's some of the worst trash talk I've read in awhile. Put a…
  • GreenPenguin -

Replied to the thread Xtr-P vs LOK.

Quote from mr -x-: “your world is no action.. come in dionysos and lets have fun there ” If your going to post something off topic, at least make it good. That's some of the worst trash talk I've read in awhile. Put a little effort into it :)
  • mr -x- -

Replied to the thread WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread.

Battle for Wine (13.11.2018 7:22:07) BAD MR -X-[DU30] from MR -X- TOWN vs Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Wine --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. -