Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

-Z- Declares war on PH

ZombieGuy

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Kaleg Nar

version 7.9.1

-Z- vs PH crs

Lord Earon

WAR Face

DogofWar

Recent Activities

• ZombieGuy -

Replied to the thread -Z- Declares war on PH.

Quote from Amonkira: “I've been involved in plenty of action my friend, I just delete the combat reports. I don't need to validate myself to you. I guess you missed the joke, I'm assuming its a language barrier thing, but I am not offended :) You don't…
  • Quote from DKTD01: “*ends the world & freezes both Tyme & Space* ” I'm not sure what tyme is but I'm just in time to season it with thyme.
  • Amonkira -

I've been involved in plenty of action my friend, I just delete the combat reports. I don't need to validate myself to you. I guess you missed the joke, I'm assuming its a language barrier thing, but I am not offended :) You don't seem to be anything in…
  • KiRoV -

Liked goldenknight_03’s post in the thread -Z- Declares war on PH.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Amonkira: “Look guys, y'all wanted a war. We declared it. And all we have done the entire time is haul ass 7-8 hour trips to your areas where 75% of you are in v-mode, fishing for scraps. Your guys catch us when we are either offline or on a…
  • Mea1 -

Posted the thread version 7.9.1.

Thread
    Dear players! Version 7.9.1 is going live on our servers tomorrow! It has the following change-log: [FIXED] Premium military advisor view is incomplete [FIXED] Academy upgrade lvl 3 for cost of lvl 2 [FIXED] Displayed time reset to start
  • Lord Earon -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs PH crs.

(Hidden Content)
  • Turkeh -

Liked DogofWar’s post in the thread WAR Face.

Like (Post)
    6f04554a192feace66ffa0ad85cbb0ab.jpg
  • goldenknight_03 -

Quote from Amonkira: “Look guys, y'all wanted a war. We declared it. And all we have done the entire time is haul ass 7-8 hour trips to your areas where 75% of you are in v-mode, fishing for scraps. Your guys catch us when we are either offline or on a…
  • Lord Earon -

Replied to the thread -Z- vs PH crs.

Why run Mr. Marshemello??? No tenders??? You left HeyZeus to smithereens.
    (Hidden Content)