Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

DKTD01

First!

-WAR- vs RnR

DogofWar

Eirene Discord

Units that don't have an expiration date?

zophas

Recent Activities

• I think we import IKEA & they leave out important pieces.
  • Spidey Taak -

Posted the thread First!.

Thread
    Because. Spam.
  • You have so many kitchens apparently, you must live in an IKEA. Do... Dou you americans have IKEA?
  • DogofWar -

Replied to the thread -WAR- vs RnR.

Sea battle near SulfurCountry (22.09.2018 0:04:33) Dog of War[-WAR-] from Haverfordwest vs Leelance[-RnR-] from…
  • DogofWar -

Battle for HEP_marble_7 (22.09.2018 0:03:00) Dog of War[-WAR-] from Haverfordwest vs Vladimir Putin[-RnR-] from…
  • DogofWar -

Battle for HEP_marble_7 (21.09.2018 21:58:31) Dog of War[-WAR-] from Haverfordwest vs Vladimir Putin[-RnR-] from…
  • DogofWar -

Sea battle near Chapel Hill (21.09.2018 11:33:38) Stonehead[-RnR-] from Stonecapital vs aheelsfan[-WAR-] from Chapel Hill, Dog of War[-WAR-] from…
  • DogofWar -

Battle for فيروس (21.09.2018 8:41:14) Lonns[-WAR-] from Playground, Dog of War[-WAR-] from Haverfordwest, Rade[-WAR-] from Sulfur, Muratcan[-WAR-] from Polis vs THE BOOGEY MAN[-RnR-] from فيروس,…
  • DogofWar -

Are-you-mocking-me---dog-meme.jpg Sea battle near فيروس (21.09.2018 6:46:55) THE BOOGEY MAN[-RnR-] from فيروس, فيروس__2, فيروس__1, 4فيروس, Giem[-RnR-] from MANILA PH, MANILA PH vs DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-] from فيروس, dandi[-WAR-] from CAT OF WAR,…
  • DogofWar -

Sea battle near فيروس (21.09.2018 2:07:03) Dog of War[-WAR-] from Haverfordwest vs THE BOOGEY MAN[-RnR-] from…