Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

SERVER MERGE

ZombieGuy

Any of the original players around?

Mea1

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Whitbis

Lost vs BP CR Thread

Whitbis

[WAR DECLARATION] Savage (-S-) vs Mithras Army (MsA) , Sword of God (Sword) Limited War Declaration

mr -x-

Recent Activities

• ZombieGuy -

Replied to the thread SERVER MERGE.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I'm quite unfamiliar with the attributes of all these people. Never really cared about them. Thanks for letting me know though.
  • Mea1 -

Replied to the thread Any of the original players around?.

Quote from writch: “I’ve been playing since it was in Beta. I want to say it was in 2006-7 that I started. I went to sleep a while back when I moved, and woke up here. I’m pretty sure I was in ‘en’ before, instead of ‘us’. I was last in…
  • DJ DK drops dem beats an bustin rhymes dat break the mics yo, DJ DK in da HOUSSSSE , ~spins the bass beat while scratching like a man possessed by fire ants~
  • Whitbis -

• Whitbis -

Replied to the thread Lost vs BP CR Thread.

Battle for DoE-ISI (23.10.2018 6:29:54) Whitbis[Lost] from Polis vs gumnaam4all[-BP-] from DoE-ISI --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur
  • gamer -

Liked Gιαɴɴιѕ’s post in the thread SERVER MERGE.

Like (Post)
    Still server reps cannot force close threads.
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

Still server reps cannot force close threads.
  • loots is not important to -S- because they are farmville hahahaha #top1 farmville #just saying.... -s- have a big advantage in creating military... so if they declare they dont consider loots... anyway thats only my opinion... goodluck
  • ZombieGuy -

Lol, he/she had some server rep signature a couple of hours ago.
  • Gιαɴɴιѕ -

Quote from writch: “I’ve been playing since it was in Beta. I want to say it was in 2006-7 that I started. I went to sleep a while back when I moved, and woke up here. I’m pretty sure I was in ‘en’ before, instead of ‘us’. I was last in…