Ikariam US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

From 18.12.2018 until 25.12.2018, a unique discount can be found on the following days:

1. On 18.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot #17 + 30% discount on :
      1. Premium Trader
      2. Triton Engines
      3. Resource Delivery: Crystal Glass (Massive)
      4. Resource Delivery: Building Material (Massive)
      5. Town Relocation
      6. Town Relocation Space 17
      7. Capture Point Conversion
    2. On 19.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    3. On 20.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation + 20% Potion of Wisdom
    4. On 21.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    5. On 22.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation
    6. On 23.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Space 17, Town Relocation, and Population

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Last person to post...wins....Is this really still going? =P Yes, yes it is. KN the best. Don't doubt my authoritah.

Kaleg Nar

-WAR- declares war against -RNR-

DogofWar

DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Set

whoops

DogofWar

Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Pepe el Pollo

Recent Activities

• Quote from Spidey Taak: “to not waste any of the beef! ” What a mean thing to call your mother-in-law.
  • DogofWar -

Replied to the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

I will take your opinion under consideration. As the thread originator, I am not yet ready to have this thread closed though. If you feel someone is doing wrong, report them, but do realize it is just your opinion & not taken lightly by mods.
  • deziLdark -

Replied to the thread -WAR- declares war against -RNR-.

Haha is this a spam section or what? No GM to moderate? Please close this thread. We gave up already and we let WAR dominates this WAR Server. Accept our defeat. Let the WAR alliance play US WAR server alone. :lolbash: Quote from CoUstes: “At this moment, a…
  • CoUstes -

Liked DogofWar’s post in the thread whoops.

Like (Post)
    here is a genius thought...how about you mosey your way to the server, build your account up like the self professed builder bob talent can do, and let me know when you be ready for put'n on a demonstration of the wizardry you posses and maybe...just a…
  • Set -

Liked Spidey Taak’s post in the thread Inactive Players, Lonely Island.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from Spidey Taak: “The person that you ask for the link won’t tell you no because they will gain a free farm once you hit around 50,000 TS. ” That's why you have to be selective in who you…
  • Set -

Liked Spidey Taak’s post in the thread Inactive Players, Lonely Island.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “1. Can we get this back on topic? This isn't in a spam section, so we do have to keep things on topic here. If you would like to carry on this conversation, please take it to the spam section.Thanks ” What a noob.
  • Set -

Liked God's Assassin’s post in the thread Eirene: Alliances.

Like (Post)
    I've taken a quarter million resources from DWOOD to date
  • Set -

Replied to the thread DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports.

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)